The candles shown here only came in small and large heights, so one of the small candles and a large candle were placed on top of an overturned small bowl to raise it a few inches.
You'll need the following materials to make this centerpiece:
- 1, 3, or 5 pillar candles in fall colors
- artificial or fresh fall leaf branches
- berries in any color
Follow these simple steps:
- Arrange a variety of pillar candles on a platter or tray. Use varying heights by placing some of the candles on risers (cans, bowls, blocks of wood).
- Tuck fresh or artificial greens between the candles.
- Decorate with a few branches of fall berries.
Be very careful to keep leaves and other greens away from the candle flame!