Christmas decorations and holiday décor are a huge part of the festive season. Walking into a home filled with sparkling lights and the scent of pinecones can instantly lift one's mood and fill even the grumpiest among us with holiday cheer.
So this year make the most of the season by filling your home with cheerful Christmas decorations and holiday decor. Whether your style is sleek and sophisticated or old-fashioned and kitschy, we've got all the information you need to make your home a holiday wonderland.
1. Christmas Decorations for the Great Indoors
Fill your home with the spirit of the season with fun and festive Christmas decorations and holiday décor.
- Christmas Crafts from the Laundry Room
- Christmas Decorating for Entryways
- Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Tree Decorating
Since your idea of holiday decor won't always jive with the people you live with, learn how to compromise and solve Christmas decorating disputes.
2. Vintage Christmas Decorations
3. Holiday Decor for the Table
4. Feng Shui Christmas Decorations and Holiday Decor
5. Holiday Décor for Your Home's Exterior
Showcase the outside of your home with outdoor Christmas decorations, Christmas lights and holiday décor.
6. Environmentally Friendly Holiday Décor
Between all the trees that get cut down and the excess amounts of wrapping paper that get used it's easy to be a little wasteful during the holidays. That's why it's really important to think about the environment and do everything you can to have a green Christmas. Don't worry, it's easy. Check out these articles to learn how.