Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Replace your regular hand towels with some that suit your holiday color scheme. They don't need to be specifically Christmas themed – a solid color will do nicely.
- Include a scented candle with a holiday fragrance. Christmas decorating is about all of the senses, not just sight.
- When choosing soaps and hand creams don't just think about the scent – look for some with beautiful packaging to match the room and your Christmas decorating color scheme.
- Display a small vase of flowers. It doesn't need to be big, in fact, sometimes a tiny vase with a few blooms can make a big impact. A few white and red roses with some evergreen twigs thrown in is perfect.
- If you have sconces with shades, or a light fixture with small shades, use some ribbon to add a little festive cheer. Use double-sided tape to attach small pieces around the shade. It's subtle but it can make a big difference.
- If you have a bathmat or small area rug switch it for one to suit the Christmas color scheme.
Remember that powder rooms are very small so you don't need to do much to add some holiday cheer. When decorating for Christmas don't add too many items because the room will just end up looking cluttered and busy. Be subtle, be effective.