Find a large tray or platter, or cut a piece of heavy plastic to place under the wreath. This will make it much easier to move the wreath centerpiece to change the tablecloth or rearrange the place settings. You'll be protecting the finish on your table at the same time.
Materials for Christmas Wreath Centerpiece
- fresh pine wreath
Follow these simple steps to make your wreath centerpiece:
- Place the wreath down on the table, tray, or platter.
- Decorate the wreath by sticking ornaments, pinecones, or floral picks into the wreath.
- Arrange ribbons or garlands around the wreath.
- Place one or several colorful bows around the wreath for added color.
Special tips for fine-tuning:
- Use decorations that have wires attached. They can easily be stuck into the greens of the wreath.
- When arranging the decorations on the wreath, be careful not to scratch your wood table.
- For a different look, place several large pillar candles into the center of the wreath.
- Pile large pine cones neatly into the center of the wreath.
- Form a pyramid of colorful Christmas balls in the center of the wreath.
Go on to Christmas Pointsettia Centerpiece