Materials for this Centerpiece of Ornaments in a Pedestal Bowl
- pedestal centerpiece bowl
- variety of holiday ornaments
- Optional: vases
Follow these simple steps to make your Centerpiece of Ornaments in a Pedestal Bowl:
- Choose a pedestal bowl of crystal, glass, silver, brass, ceramic, or wood.
- Collect a mix of seasonal ornaments and pile them into the bowl.
- If desired, place additional ornaments in vases, bowls, or votive candle containers around the base of the pedestal bow.
Special tips for fine-tuning:
- A low bowl or container will also work well.
- Choose a mix of shiny and matte ornaments in a range of sizes for special interest.
- Select monochromatic ornaments for an elegant look.
- Select varied color ornaments for fun.
Go on to our Candlestick Ornaments Arrangement