But not to worry! Many of these luxury hotels offer the beds and bedding for sale either through a catalog or by simply dialing a toll-free number and ordering one.
Surprisingly enough, the beds are very reasonably priced, guaranteed to provide the same wonderful sleep experience at home as at the hotel, and are delivered and set upin your bedroom.
Read about some of the hotel chains that have upgraded their beds and bedding and are offering the products for their guests to take home.
- The Ritz-Carlton Sleep Experience
The Ritz-Carlton hotels, the crown in the Marriott line of hotel accommodations, offers their custom-made exclusively designed Sealy Posturepedic Plush bed sets through their Shops at The Ritz-Carlton catalog or through a toll-free number. Once you've slept in one at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, you'll want one of your own.
- The Ritz-Carlton Sleep Experience twin bed, delivered and set up, costs $829 and a King is $1599.
- Westin Heavenly Bed
Westin and Starwood beds are custom-designed by Simmons with 900 individual coils and a pillowtop mattress. Topped by three sheets with a thread count of 180 to 250, a down blanket in three versions for three different climates, a comforter in a white duvet and topped by five goosedown and goose feather pillows.
- A twin size Heavenly Bed costs $800, full $1000, queen $1250, and king $1450. Add a flat fee of $200 for shipping to your home.
- Suite Dreams Mattress and Box Spring by Hilton
Hilton Hotels worldwide tout an unforgettable night's sleep with their Suite Dreams Mattress and Box Spring. Made by Serta, the custom designed bed is provides added coil support and an edge that does not break down. The patented quilt design and inviting plush top mattress improve circulation and reduce nighttime restlessness.
- Prices range from $1050 for a full set to $1450 for a standard King size Hilton Suite Dreams bed set.
- MyBed™ from Hotel Sofitel's SoBoutique
Sofitel Hotels promise that you will sleep like a baby in comfort, softness and support with their MyBed, available for delivery to your home through their 800 number.
- A Queen-sized MyBed costs $1100 and a King is $1300.
- Kimpton Hotels Deluxe Plush Mattress Set
Custom made by Sealy for the Kimpton chain of hotels with properties worldwide, these beds have a firm and supportive core, plush pillow top surface never needing to be flipped, high coil count, extra edge support and multiple layers of foam and fabric. It all adds up to provide an exceptional night's sleep.
- Queen Kimpton beds are $1295 while Kings are $2195.
Four Seasons Hotels do not offer their beds for sale.
Fairmont and Raffles Hotels do not sell their beds, but use a Serta Perfect Sleeper, 5 Star Elite, style #19771.