Want to see Interior Decorating at About.com as your Home Page every time you log onto Netscape? Here's how!
Time Required: 3 minutes
- Go to About's Interior Decorating home page: http://interiordec.about.com
- At the top of Netscape browser in the menu bar click on EDIT.
- Click on PREFERENCES at the bottom of the the window that opens.
- Now you'll see the window with Home Page/Location window bar in it.
- Note the window that shows the current Home Page (if you have never reset your browser this will be a Netscape address).
- In this window click on USE CURRENT button and it should fill in the box with: http://interiordec.about.com
- If not, then copy and paste this address into the box: http://interiordec.about.com
- Click OK to set your new choice.
- Setting your default home page sends you immediately to the site you visit most often.
- Change your home page at any time by repeating these steps with a different URL.
More How To's from your Guide To Interior Decorating
~ Glenna Morton