Are your pillows too large to fit comfortably into your pillowcases? Here's an easy way to make them fit by folding the pillow first.
|A gold and black bedroom has a Parisian feel to it by using a mix of beautiful fabric pillows.|
Photo c.2003 Glenna Morton, About.com
Time Required: 1 minute
- Set the opened pillowcase and the pillow on the bed.
- Place your elbow, forearm and hand down firmly in the center (lengthwise) of the pillow.
- Grasp the top two corners and fold them together, then remove your arm.
- Hold the pillow, folded lengthwise in half, and stuff it all the way into the open pillowcase.
- Let go of the two top corners inside the pillowcase and fit them into the top corners of the case.
- Smooth the rest of the pillowcase over the rest of the pillow. Let the pillow unfold and fill the case.
- Set on the bed.
More How To's from your Guide To Interior Decorating
~ Glenna Morton