1. Home

FREE Paint from Glidden

Free paint, in 282 colors, yours till July 2, 2009. No restrictions, no conditions, one quart of eggshell finish in almost any color you can think of. Well, there is just one limit, and that is one offer per household. Sounds great, doesn't it?

The only thing you have to do - other than decide on a paint color, of course! - is to submit a simple web-based form by July 2, 2009. Three to four weeks from then you have your free paint. Go to www.glidden.com or call 1-800-GLIDDEN anytime between now and July 2, 2009.

The Glidden National Paint Giveaway, go for it!

Comments

June 28, 2009 at 7:16 pm
(1) Nicole says:

They are no longer offering the free quart of paint……now you can only get a $5 rebate…..lame.

June 28, 2009 at 9:01 pm
(2) Chris says:

it is just another rip off from the glidden, they never seem to honor any of their rebates either…

June 29, 2009 at 2:21 pm
(3) Molly says:

I agree. If you offer something that has no terms or conditions – I think have a limited supply is a huge rip off. I even went to the store to pick out one of their colors I wanted to try before filling out the offer and then I get a “Sorry due to popular demand our courts are not longer available.” I wish they would pull it off of their website – all this kind of thing does is make people upset that they wasted their time.

Looks like I will stick to BEHR.

July 6, 2009 at 9:57 pm
(4) Sjija says:

Got my free quart today! Even came via FedEx.

July 8, 2009 at 8:58 pm
(5) Michelle says:

I got my free can and it also came fedex.

July 9, 2009 at 10:43 am
(6) Renna says:

poor molly needs free paint if she can’t spell “quarts” correctly

July 9, 2009 at 10:45 pm
(7) emily says:

haha i got 3 quarts cause i gave 3 addresses =]

July 11, 2009 at 4:38 pm
(8) barry says:

i also got 3 came alot earlier than expected
and your right molly needs to go back to school

July 12, 2009 at 11:58 am
(9) Janet says:

I also received my quart of paint, it was very
easy and came in 2 weeks.

July 13, 2009 at 11:04 am
(10) Becky says:

Well, all of you greedy people out there who gave differing addresses just to get extra free quarts of paint s/b proud of yourselves! Some of us who legitimately wanted to try Glidden were told “sorry, no more free paint”. Some people just don’t mind screwing things up for others!

July 16, 2009 at 6:30 pm
(11) kathy says:

sorry becky give this girl a gallon. please do not bull crap anyone if you had the chance to get 3,4,5,6 quarts for free you would do it too. please glidden paint this girls house for free she must need it badly.

July 16, 2009 at 9:52 pm
(12) berni says:

I agree Becky..If you are so desperate for free paint to cheat with different address’, thereby cheating others out of their’s..You must live your life that way..
I got my one QT. today, Thank YOU Glidden!!

July 18, 2009 at 6:40 pm
(13) emily says:

actually i got free paint cause im an artist.
so ha.
not only did i get many free, but im gonna sell it lol

live with that.

if you wanna paint so bad, stop being so cheap and go buy it.
maybe i wanted to try it too.
not my fault your so damn slow.

July 22, 2009 at 12:07 pm
(14) Double Dipper says:

Got my paint today too (2).
And if those of you that didn’t make it in time really need paint that bad check out the “Oooops Shelf” at Home Depot or Lowes. There’s always something there for a fraction of the price, at least at my local stores.
And no need to hate those of us that have to paint more than one house!

July 29, 2009 at 9:16 pm
(15) Brian Batchler says:

I say hats off to Glidden for this offer. I received my paint and I absolutely love the color and texture. Stop blaming Glidden because some people are dishonest. I think it was a great offer and a way to get people interested. Thanks Glidden…..

October 24, 2009 at 4:56 pm
(16) valleygal says:

Now that I have my free paint , how the heck do I open the new lid?